Eden Restaurant In Candolim Is Not Just An Eating Establishment
It’s Where Food And Love Come Together In An Explosion of Culinary Delight
It’s About Quality Products, Great Fun And Attentive Service – With A Dash Of Attitude
“If only someone could demonstrate that my thoughts create my reality, then I would be careful what I think. If someone could show that thought affects matter…”
Well one Japanese researcher has been demonstrating it for years. Dr. Masaru Emoto has spent decades studying water. He freezes it and then photographs the ice crystals under a dark field microscope. Now here’s what fascinating: he talks to the water before he freezes it, and the ice crystals respond to his conversation.
To one jar of water he’ll say “I Love You”, and to another jar he’ll say “You’re ugly”. The water that is appreciated forms exquisite, highly organized crystals – like jewels. And the water that is criticized crystallizes into ugly blobs.
Well its gets more amazing…you don’t have to talk to the water to influence the crystals. You can just think of a word – and send that thought to the water – and the ice crystals will reflect the quality of your thoughts.
And it gets more crazy…you don’t have to even send a thought. You can simply write a word on the side of the jar, freeze the water and observe the similar results.
Words of love, encouragement and gratitude produce breathtaking crystals.
You must be wondering why this write up… We at Eden – our entire team – we consciously think, speak and write words of love, encouragement and gratitude when we cook, serve, clean and interact with our clients knowing that’s what will bring out the best in the food we serve. Like Dr. Emoto says “Thought Affects Matter”
To be recognized as a leader in using quality products,great fun, attentive service with a dash of attitude.
We are committed to serve out customers
• To consistently provide our customers with impeccable service by demonstrating warmth, graciousness, efficiency, knowledge, professionalism and integrity in our work.
• To maintain a clean, comfortable and well maintained premises for our guests and staff.
• To provide, at a fair price, nutritional, well-prepared meals using only quality ingredients.
• To ensure that all guests and staff are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve.
• That no food leaves our kitchen that we ourselves would not eat.
• To provide a level of comfort and beauty that draws new and repeat customers year after year.
1. Strive for excellence in all things
2. Stand up for what is right and not just what is good
3. Every team member will demonstrate a +1 attitude
4. That a fun, sound and healthy working environment is essential
5. We all strive to ensure the growth and profitability of our restaurant